jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are you allowed to post Hubpages Status that tells the community you have just u

1. Debby Bruck profile image73
    Debby Bruckposted 5 years ago

Are you allowed to post Hubpages Status that tells the community you have just updated an old blog?

At the bottom of each Hubpages we find the share button. We have the ability to SHARE WITH FOLLOWERS. In this case, we get a warning asking "Do you want to proceed?" it is not usually recommended. However, from time-to-time, if I have reworked the blog and added new material, I will click the share button. My question relates to placing the title and link to a recently updated Hubpages blog. Is it allowed, recommended, not recommended? Would we get banned for taking this action? Has anyone tried to place title and link to updated blog on the mainstream "STATUS" ? I'm tempted to give it a try.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6343479_f260.jpg

2. Jessi10 profile image75
    Jessi10posted 5 years ago

I dont think you can get banned for doing this. That is a great question though. You can share your status with everyone on HUbpages, Im just not sure about blogs. But you can try though!

3. tom hellert profile image59
    tom hellertposted 5 years ago

I have done this - made changes addes stuff- then I tweak the title Like -Ithe end of the world is near..... again     was changed to THE END IS NEAR..... AGAIN seems like cheating...

4. rocknrollcowboy profile image72
    rocknrollcowboyposted 5 years ago

I am not sure if you will be banned for this. I haven't tried it but I would suggest looking into it further and making sure you know the correct answer before doing it, you wouldn't want take a chance and be banned.

working