jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How can you keep your hub score constant?

1. tillsontitan profile image87
    tillsontitanposted 6 years ago

How can you keep your hub score constant?

Hub scores seem to continually fluctuate.  Is there any way to keep it constant?

2. Swetankraj profile image67
    Swetankrajposted 6 years ago

Contribute more Hubs(one should take 30 hubs in 30 days challenge), As well as reading your friends hubs too, commenting on them by stating your views, likes and dislike about hub. Spending time in forums, helping others. Update your status, ask questions, give answers and do all stuffs that are in hubpages. This may help to keep your hubscore constant. The more you engage in it, the more time you will spend by being a beginner the more you learn.

3. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 6 years ago

You can't ever keep your HubScore totally constant, they weren't designed to be that way.

4. cheaptoys profile image58
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

dont think there is any way. why does it bother you?

5. tillsontitan profile image87
    tillsontitanposted 6 years ago

I just finished the 30/30 and had a 100 hub score.  Now it's back to 94.  I do all the things you said Swetankraj and just can't understand the seesaw effect.  Cheaptoys, I guess it does bother me. 
    Thanks relache that makes the most sense.

6. Healthy Pursuits profile image91
    Healthy Pursuitsposted 6 years ago

relache has a great hub on what affects the hub score. It fluctuates, and there are a lot of reasons why.

7. fpherj48 profile image78
    fpherj48posted 6 years ago

Tillie....Hi!  Haven't seen you since your30/30.  I thought you went on vacation! lol...that damned score thing.  It sure does fluctuate!  Sometimes my score changes 3 times in one day!  Crazy, huh?  This now, is the highest I've ever been 99!  It's so exciting....i know how you must have felt when you saw that 100 !!  I hope you "saved" a picture of your profile pic with the 100 next to it!!
    I do know one thing that an "experienced" hubber told me.  Once we reach that magical 100, it does go back and forth to 100 again and after a certain period of time, particular number of hubs, hits, etc......it stays 100 for longer and longer periods of time.  I guess it keeps us working hard on great hubs??  Good question.