How do you change the link to other hubs at the bottom of a hub?

1. LauraGSpeaks profile image97
    LauraGSpeaksposted 5 years ago

How do you change the link to other hubs at the bottom of a hub?

I want to feature a link to a different hub at the bottom of a particular hub.  How do I do that?

2. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 5 years ago

Laura, you need to put your hubs into groups. This is different from categories. When you group them they will be displayed at the bottom of your hubs.
    Here is the link to help you understand this.
    Have a lovely day.

3. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image96
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 5 years ago

Laura - The advice sofs gave is good if you want the default links to pick only certain hubs you have. However, you can also add links to your own hubs or to those of other Hubbers, which allows you to pick what's linked. In case you don't know how that works, here's a brief guideline:

While you're in the edit mode, click on Add (to add a capsule), then choose 'Link.'  It will pull up a capsule box where you can either add the url or browse HubPages for the hub you're looking for.  It might be easier to copy the url and insert it at first, since the browse can pull up a lot of different things.

When you find the hub you want, link it, and be sure to test it (there's a button to do that).  It should tell you it works - or not.  You can add a caption or title to the capsule, but you can't add text.

You can continue adding other links as well.  Then when you're done, just save it and exit.

FYI - you won't see the links on your own hubs when you're in certain modes, but they're there.

Good luck!  Send me a PM if I didn't explain this clearly!