jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Are there any specific rules regarding earning Adsense revenue on HubPages quest

1. Randy M. profile image87
    Randy M.posted 6 years ago

Are there any specific rules regarding earning Adsense revenue on HubPages questions and answers?

Since this is a new development, I thought I'd ask what the regulations were.

2. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

I'd assume you'd have to stick by the Hubpages rules in general (no adult content, decent grammar, no personal questions etc) and the Adsense ToS.

I haven't heard of any question/answer-specific rules as yet.

3. Randy M. profile image87
    Randy M.posted 6 years ago

I did discover that you cannot ask questions that are like polls and can initiate discussions.  These type of questions will be deleted by the Hub Pages staff.  My specific question was more or less:  "If you could choose a theme song for your life at this moment, what would it be?"

1. Anju Arya profile image61
      Anju Aryaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think Google ad sense does not consider any song or personal poem. It considers only informative hubs as I think according my experience on hub pages.

4. Californialaw profile image61
    Californialawposted 5 years ago

Usually adsense has rules against adult content, weapon sales, illegal activity, violent activity and sites that try to game the system (buying clicks etc)

working