jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Why are my hubs not showing up in the daily 'Notifications'? My settings are fin

1. ImKarn23 profile image79
    ImKarn23posted 5 years ago

Why are my hubs not showing up in the daily 'Notifications'? My settings are fine..

Hubs not showing up on 'Notifications. I get quite a few comments on a variety of hubs, and yet - nothing. This has been going on for a while now, seemingly slowly decreasing.

2. billybuc profile image88
    billybucposted 5 years ago

Well that's a pisser for sure; my readings have been decreasing all this month but I've been told it is probably because of the month-long contest going on; people are too busy writing to read any other hubs.  But not showing up on the notifications is a new one. I know for a fact it does no good asking the Hub gods for an answer; they are a tad slow getting back to anyone who has a question.  Hope things work out shortly....ask a hubber you know fairly well who has been on HubPages for quite awhile.

3. gregas profile image83
    gregasposted 5 years ago

I am missing e-mail notifications too and when I am notified of new hubs or even comments on my hubs it is usually a minimum of 4 hoursfrom the time it was posted. I just received this question from Karn ad it says it was posted 12 hours ago. That is really getting rediculous. So, I would like to know what the problem is too. My traffic has been "ok" but notification is lacking or lagging. Greg

4. UnnamedHarald profile image98
    UnnamedHaraldposted 5 years ago

I noticed a huge "deadspot" last week for my notifications. At least I'm getting some emails, but I swear I'm missing some. I guess I don't understand what gets notified by email and what doesn't.

5. xstatic profile image60
    xstaticposted 5 years ago

I agree with all these previous answers. I published a new Hub yesterday morning, and it seems to take a few days before things are read at all. Strange situations it seems.

6. JamaGenee profile image84
    JamaGeneeposted 5 years ago

gregas, I've been having the same problem with slower-than-molasses notifications, and started a thread about it in the forums yesterday.

7. ImKarn23 profile image79
    ImKarn23posted 5 years ago

And again..yesterday March 27, I received at least 23 comments, AND, had a new hub published - and nothing in the notifications at ALL! not one comment listed! Hmmmmmm...

working