jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I add photos to my hub? I am new to HubPages.

1. konni profile image60
    konniposted 5 years ago

How do I add photos to my hub? I am new to HubPages.

I am new to HubPages and want to start a new hub. I cannot add videos because I have no way to video anything. I have tried adding photos to my hub topic but  so far have not been able to figure out how it works. can someone please explain this to me.

2. Gareth Pritchard profile image85
    Gareth Pritchardposted 5 years ago

Yes if you are new then you should go here:

It should tell you everything you need to know and failing that you should go to the forum to ask these types of questions. If you read through the information about HubPages you will find out far more, even just searching question should give you plenty of help and answers.

3. konni profile image60
    konniposted 5 years ago

Thank You! I appreciate the help. I did get it figured out finally.

4. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image98
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 5 years ago

Once your text is in place, you can scroll on the left where you will see a little green "add" arrow.  If you click on that, several choices are listed, one of which is "photo".  Click on photo and a photo capsule will appear.  Click on "edit", and another screen will come up with several choices. 

If you have photos on a flash drive, cd or desktop, you can hit "choose photo", then click on the photo of your choice.  In a minute, the photo will appear, and you can then write in the source (you in this case) and any text you'd like to add.  You can also vary the size of the photo or put a border on it. 

Click "save" and you are done.