jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do you feel if your comments are not replied to?

1. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 5 years ago

How do you feel if your comments are not replied to?

2. joebhoy profile image61
    joebhoyposted 5 years ago

I don't get mad. I'll review my question if that's a non-sense Q. smile

3. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

It's fine, I know people are busy. I know I have been guilty of approving a comment on the fly and then forgetting to go back and answer it. I didn't realize in my early days here that it was expected that you would reply to each and every comment.

I guess I would feel a little snubbed if someone answered everyone's comment except mine, but really even that is probably just because they overlooked it.

I comment because I want to respond to something I read, anything I get in return is just a bonus.

4. sameer.anand profile image61
    sameer.anandposted 5 years ago

well its a disappointment at first...but quickly the next step is to ensure that my comment is not silly enough to be laughed out!
    If it isn't then it doesn't really matter if you receive or don't the reply to your comment.

5. vocalcoach profile image99
    vocalcoachposted 5 years ago

Comments on hubs are a powerful source of feedback for the writer. Here some helpful suggestions on how to improve the way you leave comments. read more

6. mattforte profile image91
    mattforteposted 5 years ago

I get emo about it and write a crappy poem. Then I post that crappy poem on HubPages so I can get rich.