jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Could someone please tell me how to reply to people that have been kind and answ

1. writtenbylv profile image58
    writtenbylvposted 5 years ago

Could someone please tell me how to reply to people that have been kind and answered my quesions?

I have tried everything to answer them all back, but on my side, no matter where I try to answer, even if it's under their comments, the system keeps telling me that the quesion has already been answered?  Any help would be greatly appreciated. smile

2. profile image0
    SirDentposted 5 years ago

You can help by voting the answers up that answer your question.  This is for the short answers. 

If someone wrote a hub in answering your question, then go the hub and leave a comment on top of voting the answer up.

Not much else can be done.

3. Denise Handlon profile image89
    Denise Handlonposted 5 years ago

writtenbylv-when you post a question here, (under 'questions') it is not an area that is considered a place for dialogue.  So, let it go, enjoy the answers (or not) and use the up/down button to support the reply. 

If you are moved to reply on a personal basis then go to the person's profile page and contact them through the 'contact' button in the box.  If they do NOT have that and they also do NOT have a place in their hubs for 'comments' then consider them anonymous and again, 'let it go'.

Hope that helps.  smile

4. writtenbylv profile image58
    writtenbylvposted 5 years ago

Thank you so much Denise and Sirdent, because I really felt bad that I couldn't answer them back for taking the time to answer my questions, but I did vote them all up!  I really appreciate you both for answering and giving me some direction. Many blessings to you both. smile

5. profile image0
    sord87posted 5 years ago

agreed on most answers here,vote them up or probably share their hub on social site .it would benefit you too!

6. Khal Blogo profile image61
    Khal Blogoposted 5 years ago

If somebody gives you a really useful answer for something, you should follow them, read some of their hubs,vote up their hubs,etc.

7. BlissfulWriter profile image71
    BlissfulWriterposted 5 years ago

You can click on the person's profile and and send him/her a direct.  On his/her profile page, there is usually a button labeled "contact".   This will send an email directly to him/her and it will reveal your email address and only he/her can see the response.

working