jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your goal amount of money to be satisfied with your writing on Hubpages?

1. Johnrr631992 profile image89
    Johnrr631992posted 5 years ago

What is your goal amount of money to be satisfied with your writing on Hubpages?

Not asking for how much you make, more looking for your goals. My goals when I first started were a dollar a day, then it was 2.50 a day, now I am trying to reach my goal of $5.00 a day.. What are your goals.

2. THEHuG5 profile image59
    THEHuG5posted 5 years ago

I would love to eventually make at least $5 a day but for now I'm still working on consistently making at least $1 a day smile

3. internetgeek profile image60
    internetgeekposted 5 years ago

Making a decent amount like $3 a day is good. But if you are more consistent, then you can make more.

4. profile image51
    mendoncaelstonposted 5 years ago

atleast 5 dollar a month so to support some of our needs

5. cheaptoys profile image60
    cheaptoysposted 5 years ago

wow $5 a day is quite a lot. Think I have not even made $1 a day solely from hubpages yet. And most likely it wont happen since I am too busy to write more hubs now

6. petealex profile image62
    petealexposted 5 years ago

Im shooting for a dollar a day. Im new. Eventually I want to have the option to only write for hubpages.

7. bydojo profile image84
    bydojoposted 4 years ago

Excellent question.

Right now I have made 2 cents only, so I'm long way from earning some decent money. Just as you said, making 1 buck/day for starters would be good, then I hope I'll go up from there step-by-step. I'm not expecting huge results from HB, but it's a nice place to hang around and the content quality is really excellent.

working