jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Does anyone make a significant amount of money writing on hubpages.com?

1. Alex Woo profile image58
    Alex Wooposted 7 years ago

Does anyone make a significant amount of money writing on hubpages.com?

I'd like to work for myself as a freelance writer, and eventually be able to make my living this way.

2. rorymullen profile image59
    rorymullenposted 7 years ago

I have heard amazing quotes of earnings. As every content site, proper keyword usage and time will tell if you will make any money.

3. Ultimate Hubber profile image62
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

Definition of significant varies from person to person, society to society so I am not sure what is your understanding of significant amount.
    But to answer your question, a few hubbers are making over $1000 per month from hubpages.

4. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Defining significant is certainly important. While what I make on Hubpages isn't enough to make a living yet, the combination of the four affiliate sites I write for, a couple of my own sites, and a handful of clients ARE enough to make a living. I've been a full-time writer for 3 1/2 years now, and have been steadily paring down on my clients as I learn more and more about marketing and am able to generate that income through my own non-deadline stuff.

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-Many-Hubs-D … ond-Income

5. cpvr profile image61
    cpvrposted 7 years ago

You can make money writing on hubpages. It's all about driven traffic to your pages, and selecting keywords that you know you can rank for, and be knowledgable about.

People will want to read your hubpage for quality content and tips.

So, yes, its very possible but some people make more than others.

6. tmbridgeland profile image82
    tmbridgelandposted 7 years ago

Well, I have made $8 since October...I think this is typical for newcomers, I have not stressed keywords, nor really sought big money-making topics. I get only 50 to 100 hits per day, so any dollars are going to be slow coming. Most of my posts are fiction, which does not draw big numbers.

7. smcopywrite profile image29
    smcopywriteposted 7 years ago

i have heard that yes... you can make money with hub pages. its typical of all of the other sites that you join for revenue, page views make money. traffic make page views and terrific content and tags make traffic.

freelance writing is a difficult job. many that start out dont stick it out and assume that the money simply rolls in. its hard work. if this is something you would really like to do

working