jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to get back on track when you haven't interact in Hubpages for quite a long

1. rob_allen profile image84
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

How to get back on track when you haven't interact in Hubpages for quite a long time?

2. EuroCafeAuLait profile image83
    EuroCafeAuLaitposted 6 years ago

The first thing is - think of a new hub.  Then open the Google keywords tool to find some good keywords that will help get your Hub world wide web recognition.  Popular keywords are the key to increasing outside views besides fellow Hubbers.  Once you have created the meat and potatoes of your Hub, you'll need some decorations, won't you?  Try a Google search then chose "pictures" or "photos" for available graphics for your Hub.  Having photos, a poll or map and a quiz can all make your Hub more attractive, interesting and more fun to read.

No one cares if you've been away awhile.  Come back with a splash - answer a question or two, read new Hubs - and just jump back in again!  Welcome back smile

3. vinner profile image74
    vinnerposted 6 years ago

Surely through writing new hubs you can become active. Also consider QA area and forums

4. teaches12345 profile image95
    teaches12345posted 6 years ago

Wow, I have been out of commission due to technical difficulties at home over the past week.  Your questions came at a good time. I am planning on putting out some hubs here within the next couple of days to keep up with my writing skills and community action.  Thanks for the question and the answers given by followers.

working