jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Have you checked to see if any of your articles have been stolen from bigezine?

1. davenstan profile image71
    davenstanposted 6 years ago

Have you checked to see if any of your articles have been stolen from bigezine?

What are you planning to do about?

2. JamaGenee profile image83
    JamaGeneeposted 6 years ago

Just did. Only found one (so far), my latest.  Rather than give big-e any traffic, I typed in part of each hub's title in quotation marks plus the name of that deplorable website.  Only the one hub came up.  Actually feel rather insulted none of the rest were considered worth stealing.  (Just kidding.)  I have a feeling they're only stealing "latest" hubs AND that they saw the March 30/30 as a golden opportunity to steal a LOT of brand-new hubs when hubbers were too busy reading and writing to notice the theft.  I won't be writing any new hubs until this mess is resolved!

3. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 6 years ago

If you do find hubs on this site do make sure that you are filing complaints through google and through their web hosting provider.  With any luck enough of us taking action can get them shut down permanently.

4. davenstan profile image71
    davenstanposted 6 years ago

I hsve msde complsints to Google and to the site.

5. amithak50 profile image61
    amithak50posted 6 years ago

I did too ..contacted the owner on phone as well ..i have 5 hubs there

6. anjaycrossroad profile image67
    anjaycrossroadposted 6 years ago

I would be really cautious with any online content generation service, as well as directory. I have had some articles written and of course my keyword, niche and everything related to it got "stollen". Worst of all, I uploaded my "unique content" to my site and it got penalized because the writer used it before I did. So be carefull!!!!

working