jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Should I outsource traffic to my website?

1. jakecreps profile image65
    jakecrepsposted 5 years ago

Should I outsource traffic to my website?

2. Mary Stuart profile image80
    Mary Stuartposted 5 years ago

I will follow this question closely. i have no idea what you mean. Can you hire that done? I think of hiring someone when I hear outsource.

3. Neil Horton profile image61
    Neil Hortonposted 5 years ago

You will find that very few outsource traffic generation sites merely use a piece of code to direct traffic to a popup of your site that is quickly clicked away or blocked by popup blockers. You get the traffic stats that will effect your Alexa Rating, but if you are looking for adsense clicks and actualy targeted visitors, I would'nt waste my time. Google adwords works but can put you in the poor house. You can buy advertising on other well known sites like NYTimes, but very expensive. My advice is work on your backlinks, write good content, learn about SEO and be patient

4. jakecreps profile image65
    jakecrepsposted 5 years ago

Actually you guys will be surprised.  I am currently outsourcing traffic through a website called fiverr.com.  At fiverr, a lot of people post jobs they are willing to do for 5 dollars.  I ordered a job that is going to bring 22000 real human views to my hubs in 10 days.  The way they do it is the guy who offers the job pays people a small amount of money to visit advertised web pages that he puts on the site.  I paid 5 dollars to have my hub advertised on his site.  Now people can get paid to visit my hub.  I have already had 1500 views and its only been the first day.

working