jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Have You Made Any Money By Asking Questions on HubPages Yet?

1. Linda Bliss profile image91
    Linda Blissposted 5 years ago

Have You Made Any Money By Asking Questions on HubPages Yet?

Now that we have been able to make money through Google Adsense by asking questions on Hubpages for a while - I was just curious to see how everyone is getting on? I seem to be getting lots of traffic from within Hubpages, but no so much from external sources, so haven't earned a penny so far...

I still enjoy asking and answering questions though! :-)

2. amithak50 profile image59
    amithak50posted 5 years ago

Yeah me too enjoy asking and giving my suggestions to various questions ..I just love it!!

3. DebbieLee55 profile image60
    DebbieLee55posted 5 years ago

Same here.  I haven't made a penny yet I signed up for ebay and everything else that would help make money on my site.  So, where do we go from here in order to optimize our earnings?  Any suggestions from long-time hubbers?

4. LaThing profile image73
    LaThingposted 5 years ago

Didn't know you could make money from asking questions! Is that for sure? I have lot of learning to do! smile

5. MarkRFox profile image75
    MarkRFoxposted 5 years ago

The only way to make money, which I have, from asking questions was via the KNOW IT ALL contest that payed both the winning HUBS and the winning QUESTIONS. I got 25$ for mine.

6. livingpah2004 profile image77
    livingpah2004posted 5 years ago

I have not make money either. I am sill in  learning stage.

7. Brandon Martin profile image76
    Brandon Martinposted 5 years ago

I have made a little more. It takes a while to get things started on here. I am finally getting things pointed towards the right road with this site.