jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do people make money here on hubpages asking questions or writing forums as well

1. miss shelia profile image75
    miss sheliaposted 6 years ago

Do people make money here on hubpages asking questions or writing forums as well as writing hubs?

I am new to hubpages and I would just like to know if people make money asking wuestions and writing forums too? and if so, what are the other options here on hubpages to make money doing? I enjoy hubpages very much, it is very imformative and fun, it is my favorite site, I find myself thinking about this site alot and cannot help but wonder about all the options here. can anyone help or give some good advise?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6064138_f260.jpg

2. PaulGoodman67 profile image97
    PaulGoodman67posted 6 years ago

No.  Writing hubs and getting paid for the adverts is the only way you make money.  The questions and forums is more about interactivity, information etc. and they aren't available to the public as far as I know.

3. Gail Meyers profile image85
    Gail Meyersposted 5 years ago

Hub Pages is a content site, so writing hubs with good, original content is the key to earning.  Hub Pages makes it easy, but you still have to do the work of creating original, interesting, well written content.  It is also something that builds over time.

4. profile image51
    elawcnposted 5 years ago

Go to www.guru4us.com, if you have a google adsense account, you can make money from your answers even your questions.
    You just need to put your google adsense code into your account profile so the questions and answers you wrote will include your google adsense code so that you have chance to make money. All your earns is going back to your google account, no tricky, no hidden fee.

Start to build up your own question/answer database or becoming a gurus to help others, plus making money now

working