jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Looking for an artist

1. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 8 years ago

Please note that advertising and promotional posts in the forums will be deleted and may result in the closing of your HubPages account. Do not start threads for the sole purpose of promotion or posting links. Please use the Forums in the spirit of community! forum rules

2. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 8 years ago

I'm not reporting you this time. But maybe somebody else does

3. Paradise7 profile image83
    Paradise7posted 8 years ago

Tantrum, I think he's looking for an HP artist to illustrate his work.  That was the point, not to drive traffic, I didn't think.

Maybe I'm naive about these things.  I just went and looked at a new hubber who wanted some feedback.  He did an ok job, and he posted a link to his hub in the forum.

I CAN understand why we're not supposed to do that, why we aren't suppose to post links to our own hubs in the forums.  The purpose of the forums isn't to post links to our hubs, and try to drive in extra traffic.

tantrumposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Yes, you've been naive
      The hub is his own, and of course he wants traffic.

4. kwalters profile image54
    kwaltersposted 8 years ago

I was not trying to drive traffic to the link, but I thought if an artist saw the forum, they could check out the story to know if it was something they wanted to do.  I do apologize if I breeched the rules, even slightly.  I am more than willing to edit the forum and leave the link out.  The artist could find the story without it.  So far, I have not found how to edit or even delete a forum, rewriting it without the link.  Please let me know if there is a way.  I hate to ruin my reputation here, but would be willing to have the forum deleted.

tantrumposted 8 years agoin reply to this

You can open another thread saying what you want without linking . O K. ? smile

and delete this 1 of course

5. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

You also need to realise that you have already published this now. wink

Online still counts as being published.

6. kwalters profile image54
    kwaltersposted 8 years ago

I think I just edited it.  It was simple.  Again I apologize.

working