Can you delete a hub then move the same hub to a second hub acct?

1. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

Can you delete a hub then move the same hub to a second hub acct?

I would like to have a seperate hub acct just for my true crime related stuff but if I do this I would like to move some of my work from this acct to that one. Is this possible without hubpages considering the reposts duplicates?

2. nicregi profile image75
    nicregiposted 5 years ago

What I can say is not advisable. This is because Google keep a cache for all websites and thus, because of this, it will be counted as duplicate.

3. wordscribe43 profile image93
    wordscribe43posted 5 years ago

Yes, you can but you must wait for the hub to deindex in the Google cache or it will be flagged as duplicate.  You can always go into Google's Webmaster tools and use their URL removal tool to speed up the process.  I've done this a few times without a hitch.  It will require a few days for everything to clear, however.  HP's system was seeing mine as duplicate for about 24 hours even after it was totally deleted and deleted from Google's cache. 

It's tricky to find the URL removal tool on Webmaster Tools, so here's how you get to it.  On the dashboard, go to site configuration.  Then click crawler access, then click remove url, then new removal request.  Good luck.