jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Problems, problems, problems

1. ethel smith profile image84
    ethel smithposted 7 years ago

http://hubpages.com/hub/School-Holidays … ntertained
    I have this hub under construction but I am having problems. Each time I try to post any text I get a OOps spomething went wrong message and the text box will not let me post any words.

I have tried on and off all day woith no success. The hub is not published yet but has a warning that it will be flagged as overly commercial etc.
    Can anyone help me fix the problem etc?
    Thanks guys.

Just tried my old hubs and they have the same problem if I try and open a text box. I can place adds and images but not insert any text.

HELP

1. febriedethan profile image63
      febriedethanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi! I just faced the same problem, I can not write anything on the text capsule but I can write on the capsule subtitle, so what's going on ? Please help, HP team thank's smile

1. febriedethan profile image63
        febriedethanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I've already fixed it! I changed the browser into Internet Explorer, I used Firefox before. Now I can publish my hub.

2. Stimp profile image75
    Stimpposted 7 years ago

have you always had this problem?  if not could be u r browser

3. ethel smith profile image84

Had this problem sometime ago and it resolved itself. Perhaps you are right stimp. I shall try cold booting my comp and keep my fingers crossed. Thanks for the help

1. Daniel Carter profile image89
      Daniel Carterposted 7 years ago

A couple of things:
      • Restart your computer

• change web browsers. If you're not using Firefox, try downloading that (it's free) and see if that corrects the problem.

If this doesn't help, get in touch with support at HP.

Hope this helps!

2. ethel smith profile image84

Well I have restarted thanks Daniel and things are still the same. I don't really want to use Firefox. I am not having any such issues with my other sites so perhaps it is a HubPages glitch? Guess I might have to try Hub support. Anyone other hubbers having problems?

3. ethel smith profile image84

Well all seems well now I am using my laptop. Same browser etc. Strange.

4. ethel smith profile image84

Still cannot edit text boxes on my main computer. Don't know why. Usually use this PC for hubbing

working