jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What does it mean for a question to be "Submitted For Publication"?

1. topquark profile image79
    topquarkposted 5 years ago

What does it mean for a question to be "Submitted For Publication"?

On the Q&A screen on my account, in the key beneath the list of questions I have asked, there is the term "Submitted For Publication."  None of my questions are labelled as this. What does it mean?

2. viquar profile image71
    viquarposted 5 years ago

I think, if the HubPages system flags your question for any kind of violation to its TOS and requires you to revise your question, this could probably be the status of the question.

Friends, please correct me if I am wrong...

3. dilipchandra12 profile image78
    dilipchandra12posted 5 years ago

Submit For Publication means submit that (question or hub) for review. HP team will review the same smile

4. unknown spy profile image76
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

I think viquar is correct. There is something wrong with the question and needs to be revised. Then HP will have to review it first. Likewise for the hubs, if a portion of a hub were seen on the other part of any site, when HP will flag this hub, you will need to revise it and submit for publication for them to review first.

5. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

Usually this means that before your question can be shown to the public it needs to be reviewed. This happens when (a) a question is withdrawn and is resubmitted due to moderation or (b) if your account is on probation due to misconduct. These actions work similar to hubs that need to be reviewed before publishing.

working