jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Has anyone actually made a legitimate amount of money on Hubpages?

1. TheLifeExperiment profile image60
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

Has anyone actually made a legitimate amount of money on Hubpages?

I used to have a different hubpages account with adsense and all that, but nothing really happened. I started a new one for a lot of reasons but this time I'm not signing up for any money-making things. I just like doing it for the fun of writing and reading comments I get. Have you or anyone you know made any large sum of money writing hubs?

2. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 5 years ago

A variety of people have done well and continue to do well earning with HubPages.  It just takes a lot of work.

http://hubpages.com/success/

3. prairieprincess profile image96
    prairieprincessposted 5 years ago

Yes, a few do but it takes a lot of time and lots of writing. Check the success stories at the start page of Hubpages. This is very much the minority, though.

4. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 5 years ago

I'm not sure what you mean by a "legitimate amount," but I have earned substantial enough amounts in the past for the time I spend here. I generally aim for about $100 or so a month on this site, but also don't invest much time here as most of my writing goes for clients and developing my own training program. All of my writing lumped together does support myself, my husband and my three kids, but Hubpages is still just a part of that that I'm slowly developing for a better recurring revenue base -- not to mention for a break during which I can choose the subjects.

5. leros003 profile image60
    leros003posted 5 years ago

I have made about $4-5 per month so far, but I've only been in this HubPages article writing for about a month now.

I am apart of the apprentice program though, so I get $6.09 per hub.  That is a nice program to apply for!

1. harmony155 profile image72
      harmony155posted 5 years agoin reply to this

What is the apprentice program?

6. cheaptoys profile image62
    cheaptoysposted 5 years ago

it is possible if you put your mind to it and really devote a lot of time and attention researching keywords and producing online content

working