jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Hubpages decided that all of my hubs need revision, I cant find the reason, can

1. david forman profile image37
    david formanposted 6 years ago

Hubpages decided that all of my hubs need revision, I cant find the reason, can someone help me?

I am sure there is good reason for it, but cant figure it out.

2. ComfortB profile image87
    ComfortBposted 6 years ago

Is this some kind of game? You have ZERO hub. None whatsoever.

So, I don't know what you're revising, but you sure do need to get to work and start writing something.

This is hubpages.

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

If all of your Hubs have been unpublished, there will be a message at the top of them when you view them that only you can see that indicates the problem or violation.

You can read the FAQ for more info about these messages.  You will also have been emailed by the moderation team about the situation.  If you need more clarification than that, you will need to contact the admin team directly as all of your hubs are going to be invisible to any site users other than yourself or the moderators while they are unpublished.

4. david forman profile image37
    david formanposted 6 years ago

Hey comfortB its not a game, I had 40 hubs!

Thanks relache but it only says "This Hub needs to be revised before it can be published." which they were published for year until now, no reason, which I am sure there is.

5. Amber Allen profile image67
    Amber Allenposted 6 years ago

You've also had some of your answers removed by a moderator.  Perhaps it is all connected?

working