jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Hub removed for revision

1. Loveslove profile image52
    Lovesloveposted 6 years ago

One of my HUBS has been removed for revisision...as far as I know I have corrected the problem but it hasnt been  republished ....and how come it is still getting views even though its not on my pofile ?

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It is your own views perhaps. Write the staff team@hubpages.com about it and then edit your hub accordingly.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

It still gets views if you edit the hub, or maybe staff is looking at it. If held for moderation, it may take time for the moderators to review the revised hub prior to allowing it to be republished.

Lovesloveposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your help..I will wait a few days to see what transpires ...X

1. sabrebIade profile image81
        sabrebIadeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Give em at least 24 hours before contacting them again.
        As many Hubs as I am seeing unpublished (every time I sign on I see links to other Hubbers Hubs that I have linked to as dead)they probably have a lot to go through.
        And don't feel bad, I've been here for three years and had a Hub unpublished today that had been fine for eight months...until today.

Lovesloveposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks..I didnt feal bad just bewildered as it was only a poem..as far as i can see i just put the wrong tags on it I have corrected that  and I have changed the tittle as well as on reflection  it wasnt quite right....hope that satisfies them..thanks again for your advice

3. Loveslove profile image52
    Lovesloveposted 6 years ago

Its now been republished ..thank you all for your helpful comments

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nice! Best news all day.

working