jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (17 posts)

All of all my hubs need revision. Whats wrong with my hubs?

1. profile image51
    najiasalman1posted 6 years ago

Why all of all my hubs are showing "Need Revision"? Now what should i do? I have no idea what is fault with all my hubs. Please anyone help.

1. galleryofgrace profile image81
      galleryofgraceposted 6 years ago in reply to this

2 months - 10,000 reads- therein lies the problem.

1. profile image51
        najiasalman1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you put your life in hubpages and build quality content along with keyword research, you can also get this goal to be achieved.

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Read this and the subsequent sections that tell you what's not allowed: http://hubpages.com/faq/#what_is_allowed

Your answer is in there somewhere.

3. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

Wow! you had more than 10,000 views in two months.  That was amazing!  There have been some changes here in Hubpages, so just read what Irohner suggested.  Good Luck!

1. profile image51

Everything was fine before today. Today i became worried to see that all of my hubs are unpublished and need revision.

1. lrohner profile image84
        lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It isn't necessarily that everything was fine before today. It was just that the moderators didn't get to your hubs until now. You're not alone -- a lot of folks seem to be running into the same thing.

2. TerryGl profile image60
        TerryGlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This proves the point that you must definitely have your own websites you can work with and make money from.

Relying on any third party is crazy.

In one fell swoop you have lost the lot, whereas if you have your own sites, you lose nothing.

You and many others are a lesson to all of us.

I sympathise with your plight.

1. profile image51

What can i do now in hubpages? I have contacted the HP hope things will be resolved. All of all hubs are unpublished and it is shock for me. I have written 34 hubs now 34 of 34 are gone. I don't know what can i do to get them published. @ TerryGl, you are right, one should have his own website and shouldn't rely on 3rd party. Creating your own website is very cheap and very easy.

1. Jean Bakula profile image93
            Jean Bakulaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I still keep hard copies of whatever I write. At least you have something to go back to if you want to put them on another site.

4. mdlawyer profile image56
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

It is evident that there must be some consistent violation of TOS

5. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 6 years ago

Bollywood babe pic style hubs have been on the chopping block for quite some time now.

6. mdlawyer profile image56
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

Entertainment and celebrity are not objectionable areas.  It is the manner and matter of presentation that are areas of concern.

7. Jason Menayan profile image61
    Jason Menayanposted 6 years ago

You got an answer from the moderation team about your Hubs.

They were all either spun or poorly translated into English. We maintain high standards on HubPages, and one of them is to have original, clearly-understandable text.

You can certainly work on raising the readability of your text to acceptable levels and resubmit each Hub for publication.

1. profile image51

Thank you very much Jason. I always try to write the hubs as simple as possible so that everyone can understand without the problem of vocabulary. I do not use difficult words in the hubs. Perhaps that is why my hubs are unpublished by your team. However now i am re-working on my hubs to meet your standards. What are the acceptable levels? I have little confusion about this.

8. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

There you go... you got the answer from Jason.

1. profile image51

Yes Rosie i am little bit excited about this and now i am re-working on all of my hubs by making the hard copies of that hubs and then extracting the weak areas of my hubs. I hope my hubs will published soon. I worked a lot on keyword research and now i am working to remove weak points of my hubs.
      Thanks for your encouragement!

working