jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you publish hubs at the same time always?

1. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 5 years ago

Do you publish hubs at the same time always?

If you don't, do you find that your hub gets more views and comments, at a particular time?

2. prektjr.dc profile image84
    prektjr.dcposted 5 years ago

I often write my hubs late at night and I will wait until the next day to proofread them and then publish them.  If it seems that they have a low score on them when I save them, I have waited a bit then publish them when the score has a chance to climb.

3. Dennis AuBuchon profile image83
    Dennis AuBuchonposted 5 years ago

I do not have a specific time when I publish my hubs and I feel it does not make a difference when I publish them.  The views I receive on my hubs are not based on when I publish them but the content and topic on which I have written.

Having a good topic, title and content is the key to getting views.  I recently achieved the level of 10,000 hits but it was not because of when I published them but the information I presented.

4. CrescentSkies profile image89
    CrescentSkiesposted 5 years ago

To be honest I publish hubs incredibly irregularly. My first hub I published at 4 in the afternoon, my second at 12:00 AM. I write a hub when I get the inspiration to write one and finish the research on it.

I do notice that I get more initial traffic when I publish between 12:00 and 3:00 in the afternoon though. Probably because it's either morning or afternoon in a good part of the world at that point in time. But my traffic eventually evens out as the hub continues to live on.