jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are the most important traits to have to do well on HubPages?

1. Hypersapien profile image38
    Hypersapienposted 5 years ago

What are the most important traits to have to do well on HubPages?

What are the important traits to have - personally, as well as with respect to your writing - to excel on HubPages?

2. mackyi profile image66
    mackyiposted 5 years ago

I would say if you are a patient, determined and self-motivated person you stand a good chance to do well. There are going to be times when you just feel like quitting, due to the fact that it can take a mighty long time for you to see any meaningful return. However, you have be patient, and be determined.  Also being a self-motivated person, you will be motivated to research and write even when you are not up to it .

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

On page SEO is easy - especially easy with Hubpages.  All you have to do is title all of your text capsules (use more than one - the more the better) with keywords, and all you image, poll, quiz, video, amazon, ebay - or other capsules with the proper keywords too.

After that - all you have to do is write what you know about, and what you care about.

My advice is to NEVER CHASE KEYWORDS - you need to know what the keywords are for any topic you write about - but if you are faking enthusiasm for something - then your writing will suck, and your readers will bounce - because readers always know a fake when they read one.

4. cheaptoys profile image61
    cheaptoysposted 5 years ago

hmmm i think you just need to create hubs that rank well in google and which garner attention from hubbers here

working