jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is it advisable to use cell phone photos in a hub?

1. CJWood71 profile image85
    CJWood71posted 5 years ago

Is it advisable to use cell phone photos in a hub?

I am wondering if a cell phone camera produces a high enough quality photo?  What is an acceptable mega-pixel rating?

2. SpiderBytes profile image85
    SpiderBytesposted 5 years ago

I would say it depends on the cell phone. Pictures I take with mine are very blurry and I would never consider using them in a hub. But I have seen some phones that take fairly high quality photos. Of course, it could just be my lack of horrendous photography skills!

3. joebhoy profile image61
    joebhoyposted 5 years ago

yeah - if you have a clear shot then that is fine..

4. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

I took a bunch of cell phone photos for a Hub that ended up winning the Hub of the Day a while back. So I guess if your phone takes decent enough pix, have at it.

5. Pamela N Red profile image86
    Pamela N Redposted 5 years ago

My cell phone takes great pictures and I've used them in some of my articles. It depends on the quality of your camera and how good the photos turn out.

You can't always adjust the lighting on your phone camera but you can make changes to the lights in the room or even go outside to take your shots.

6. AlokkumarSharma profile image59
    AlokkumarSharmaposted 5 years ago

Yes you can use cell phone photo for your hub... If pixel of your photo is large then your can adjust it by using any photo editing software like MSPAINT or Photoshop. I will never suggest you to use heavy picture on your hub because it will increase loading time of your hub and result in loss of visitors.