jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you find putting your hubs into groups help traffic?

1. sonykkid profile image61
    sonykkidposted 5 years ago

Do you find putting your hubs into groups help traffic?

2. Jessi10 profile image76
    Jessi10posted 5 years ago

yes! It does! Putting your Hubs into groups does increase traffic. It helps hubbers find your work with more ease.

3. leros003 profile image59
    leros003posted 5 years ago

I put mine into groups and use generic and niche keywords to diversify anything!

4. Marisa Wright profile image98
    Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago

Not a great deal right now, because the small arrows at the bottom of your Hubs are not very prominent and many readers won't notice them.

If HubPages decides to go ahead with the new layout being trialled on Fashion and Beauty Hubs right now, then it will be important - because the top right hand images will be from other Hubs in the same Group.  Here's an example:

5. luvintkandtj profile image72
    luvintkandtjposted 5 years ago

I have found that putting my hubs into groups helps with the readability of the hubs. I believe also it depends on the nature of your hubs. Some hubs lead into other hubs and have a great flow. This provokes the reader to want to read more hubs in the group. Having the hubs grouped makes it easier for the reader to follow the flow or the idea the writer had when creating the hubs. The reader doesn't have to hunt around to find what they are looking for.  It also increases traffic because many times a reader is just curious about whats next.