jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why is there a huge space between my capsles

1. Minnetonka Twin profile image88
    Minnetonka Twinposted 5 years ago

Why is there a huge space between my capsles

I tried using the arrows to move up the capsule and get rid of the space but it brought it too far up. Do most people set up the capsules first or use the add arrows? The space looks bad

2. RTalloni profile image88
    RTalloniposted 5 years ago

Sounds like you may have inadvertently added space inside a text capsule.  Go into it and check at the bottom.

As well, if I'm working fast I sometimes have to take a deep breath and spend a few minutes to work on arranging the capsules like I want them.  I haven't quite figured out the formula (if there is one) but with a little patience and time the capsules eventually wind up in the right places (most of the time).

3. teaches12345 profile image96
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

If you have a capsule or picture adjacent to it, it may add space that cannot be removed.  You can adjust the size of the photo so that the content is evenly spaced between.

4. xstatic profile image60
    xstaticposted 5 years ago

Excellent question! I have been having the same problems, especially with poems, so will watch for answers here,

5. meloncauli profile image94
    meloncauliposted 5 years ago

I had this problem. If you go into the capsule above where the big space is you will probably find that your cursor is far below the last word of that capsule. Move the cursor up so it ends after the last word and save. This should get rid of the space.

6. The Dirt Farmer profile image97
    The Dirt Farmerposted 5 years ago

Minnetonka Twin, it might also be that you need to go into the text capsules in edit mode and backspace at the end of them to remove extra space. I find that as I write and rewrite, I delete and move copy around, and sometimes I have lots of "dead" white space at the end of text capsules that must be deleted. Ooops! I see now that RTalloni said about the same thing! I didn't see her first sentence until just now. My bad!