jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Reddit vs Stumbleupon- which is better?

1. sonykkid profile image60
    sonykkidposted 5 years ago

Reddit vs Stumbleupon- which is better?

2. Marble Sweets profile image60
    Marble Sweetsposted 5 years ago

I do not know the answer to this...but decided to comment so that I could follow the thread! Which is better to repost one's blog on? Hopefully a seamless experience? Anyone?

1. Karen Banes profile image85
      Karen Banesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I get a lot more traffic from Reddit when I post the same link to both, but I think that's because I'm not very active on SU. I haven't spent the time on there getting followers/friends (whichever it is on SU). You don't really need to on Reddit.

3. THEHuG5 profile image60
    THEHuG5posted 5 years ago

In my experience stumbleupon is better. Out of all the times I've submitted links on reddit I've gotten less than 5 page views from it in the 5 months I've been here. When I put links on stumbleupon I always get views from there. Reddit is a waste of time in my opinion.

4. joanveronica profile image85
    joanveronicaposted 5 years ago

I can't seem to get Reddit to work half the time, but Stumbleupon both funtions and delivers.

5. Sherry Hewins profile image97
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

I posted 3 hubs on Reddit and got over 600 views in 3 days from it. However, ever since then if I try to post a link to a hub on Reddit, it gets kicked out by the spam filter. I contacted a moderator about an Easter craft hub I tried to post and she said because it had ads on it that Subreddit wouldn't accept it. I'd be curious if anyone knows a subreddit that does accept HubPages links. Each time I post something to stumbleupon I get about 5 views, but I have not put much effort into making connections there.