jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

Reddit

1. workingmomwm profile image85
    workingmomwmposted 6 years ago

Anyone else having trouble with this? I've tried to post for the past few days, and I kept getting an Error 502 (not even sure what that is). Now, today, it's telling me I'm posting too much, try back in an hour. ??? I haven't been able to post anything! Does anyone know what's going on? I've sent Reddit an email. Still awaiting a response.

1. TomC35 profile image60
      TomC35posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I just give it a few days with no posting if it says I am posting too often.

1. Rosie2010 profile image75
        Rosie2010posted 6 years ago in reply to this

what is too often?

1. May PL profile image74
          May PLposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Too often is perhaps posting 5 hubs, one after another, all within a period of perhaps 15 minutes. Yeah, I get that too and give it a day before posting again.

2. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

I've never experience this.. I hope it is just a glitch in the HP puter.

3. BobbiRant profile image60
    BobbiRantposted 6 years ago

It keeps telling me the same thing even though I've posted nothing there for three months.  I finally gave up on that site, it is annoying me and I don't recommend it.

workingmomwmposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Bobbi, I finally gave up on them, too, after a week. There are other social sites that are much better. StumbleUpon is working pretty well for me right now.

4. mkott profile image79
    mkottposted 6 years ago

I never had a problem with Reddit if I spaced my bookmarking apart then it started saying the same thing that everyone else has been getting.  "you have been posting to much...."   This went on for days and finally I gave up.

5. I am DB Cooper profile image72
    I am DB Cooperposted 6 years ago

I think they try to limit the number of times you can post links to the same domain in a certain amount of time.

6. mkott profile image79
    mkottposted 6 years ago

Update
    I was able to post today after not doing anything for a month.  Also if you haven't verified your e-mail that slows the process down for postings too.

I'm pretty sure I did verify my email, so I don't know what the problem is. I've just given up on them for now.

7. bgamall profile image84
    bgamallposted 6 years ago

I do not like Reddit. I find them to be clubbish and ridiculous. Plus it is a pain to post there. I would rather post at Faux News. Well, maybe not! smile

Yeah. I have to say I don't like them very much now. I thought I would give them a try because I'm basically desperate for traffic, and I did get a few hits from them, but now it's just not working at all. Oh well. Back to looking for other ways to drive traffic.

8. Dorsi profile image92
    Dorsiposted 6 years ago

I stopped posting at Reddit because of that. It started happening to me a couple months ago.
    They are probably targeting HubPages for some reason like Digg and StumbleUpon used to.

working