jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you have people on Hubpages who de-followed you? Why do you think they did so

1. LailaK profile image78
    LailaKposted 5 years ago

Do you have people on Hubpages who de-followed you? Why do you think they did so?

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I'm not sure how aware we would be if someone unfollowed us.  But, I would assume that they were cleaning things up and found they had not been reading my work.  It wouldn't offend me.

3. Insane Mundane profile image60
    Insane Mundaneposted 5 years ago

I think I've only de-followed one person so far, that I originally followed back.  The reason why I did such, was because this particular person kept asking about 10 inane, senseless questions every day, day after day, and I got tired of seeing them in my feed.
    Other than that, people may de-follow others because they no longer like them anymore (ha!) or they feel that they are completely inactive and have left the site, or perhaps people get tired of the notification e-mails that they get whenever somebody they follow starts a forum thread, asks a question or writes a hub, etc.

Personally, I'm not here for a popularity contest.  Besides, if there was a such thing as a "I hate you" list instead of a fan club list, I think I'd have loads of people following me; ha-ha!

4. cheaptoys profile image60
    cheaptoysposted 5 years ago

have not really checked. hope nobody did that! they should tell me why if they did

working