This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

about writing on Helium

1. habee profile image95
    habeeposted 8 years ago

After I wrote a couple of hubs about writing on Helium, I got comments saying that Helium no longer accepts writers from outside the US. Yesterday one of the Helium staff contacted me about something else, so I asked him if that was true. Nope! Only writers from the Philippines and India are filtered - something about advertising. I was told that for Heliumites from countries that don't have Paypal, their account can be set up with a friend/relative/acquaintance in a country where Paypal is accepted.

Just wanted to clear this up for those wanting to write on Helium but thought they couldn't. I don't think you'll make as much from adclicks there, but their Marketplace is great for some quick cash!

2. Pearldiver profile image79
    Pearldiverposted 8 years ago

I have written articles for Hellium all the way from NZ.

3. Flightkeeper profile image71
    Flightkeeperposted 8 years ago

I'm amazed by all the ways one can write for the internet. Thanks for the headsup Habee.

working