jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

I don't understand exactly what I should do regarding HubPages recent request as

1. RetailRich profile image85
    RetailRichposted 5 years ago

I don't understand exactly what I should do regarding HubPages recent request as outlined below:

We recently discontinued (HubPages internal) Bookmarks, but you can now download an HTML file with them. You can easily import these bookmarks into your Web browser, or use a Web bookmarking service like Delicious. You can also just keep the file on your desktop, and open it up to click on links to your favorite Hubs.

Here is a link to your Bookmarks page. Click the Export Bookmarks as HTML button at the bottom.

"We will be r

2. kgala0405 profile image79
    kgala0405posted 5 years ago

HupPages is discontinuing their bookmarking feature since so few people were taking advantage of it.  If you don't know what it is, it is likely because you never used it and therefor don't need to worry about it.

They posted the notice so for those people that were using the bookmark feature can save or export their information before HubPages deletes it.

RetailRichposted 5 years agoin reply to this

How would this help me.  Should i have been using the bookmarking feature?

2. kgala0405 profile image79
      kgala0405posted 5 years agoin reply to this

It was just a way to save your favorite hubs for quick and easy reference.  If you didn't use it you won't miss it.  Now with the notification number on top and being able to follow hubs you don't really need to bookmark hubs.

3. RetailRich profile image85

Thanks

3. DreamsInBloom profile image82
    DreamsInBloomposted 5 years ago

If you ever used Hubpages bookmark feature and want to save those bookmarks do as it says and click on the "Click the Export Bookmarks as HTML button". This will basically save a "web page" like file to your computer that will show all your Hubpage bookmarks as links.
    I did this then clicked on each link and added them to my Internet browser's bookmarks. Then deleted the html/webpage file from my computer.

Thanks

working