jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Do you celebrate your HP achievements?

1. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

Do you celebrate your HP achievements?

I will be hitting 10,000 views today (finally), and I am super excited. Yet I feel really corny being so happy about something like this. Do you get happy about hp achievements?

2. duffsmom profile image58
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

That is a great achievement and you should be proud.  I don't really spend much time here so I'm not even sure what my views are.  But you should definitely celebrate that wonderful achievement.

3. Made profile image59
    Madeposted 5 years ago

Congrats! That's a great achievement. I don't celebrate, but I feel very happy if I log in and find many comments on my hubs. Maybe I will celebrate the day I reach 10,000 views.

4. EinderDarkwolf profile image60
    EinderDarkwolfposted 5 years ago

I get happy about it! Last night I got a new one in fact! Makes me feel productive to achieve them..I know that not everyone sees it that way, but I do.

5. Turtlewoman profile image94
    Turtlewomanposted 5 years ago

Yes! I secretly close the door to my room, do the "happy dance" and then head back out to the kitchen to pour a glass of wine to celebrate. In fact, I reached two milestones a few days ago and that is exactly what I did.
    I feel a bit more accomplished now that I've reached small goals that will eventually lead to bigger goals.

Congrats to you, by the way...cheers to more milestones.

6. spartucusjones profile image93
    spartucusjonesposted 5 years ago

I've only been on HubPages for 5 weeks, and I'm not always sure what is considered a reasonable period to hit certain milestones. But when I do receive a new accolade I do feel content that things appear to be moving in the right direction.

Congrats on your 10,000 views! You should feel proud about your accomplishment.

7. JKenny profile image94
    JKennyposted 5 years ago

Well done peeples, I've just passed the 10k mark, and I'm really excited, mostly because I've done it a lot quicker than I thought I would.

8. vinner profile image76
    vinnerposted 5 years ago

Sure those are moments of great happiness. I will celebrate such events.

9. Jesus was a hippy profile image61
    Jesus was a hippyposted 5 years ago

I think hubpages plays on it with their awards and achievements and I know where you are coming from but yes, it is corny.

10. nakmeister profile image82
    nakmeisterposted 5 years ago

Congratulations! I don't think it's corny at all. It was not long ago that I hit 10,000 page views, and I had a little celebration. I always set myself little targets like that, and when I achieve them have a mini celebration!

11. drspaniel profile image89
    drspanielposted 5 years ago

Of course! the more I celebrate my achievements the more motivated I am to begin making progress towards more of them! Hence, why I am gaining more views/comments/revenue. big_smile Oh and congratulations on your 10,000 views mark! I'm close to it too, and I hope to join your celebration when it comes around.