jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

A request for feedback please!

1. CrystalStarWoman profile image77
    CrystalStarWomanposted 8 years ago

I have just written what feels like my first 'proper' hub.

My style of writing seems to be different from others and I don't know if it works...

I would really appreciate some feedback please - to see if I'm on the right track?

Making Personalized Christmas Gifts and Greetings Cards on Zazzle

Thanks!

1. shanekruger profile image60
      shanekrugerposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Nice Work!

CrystalStarWomanposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Thanks - but I have just received a message from Hubpages - they've 'unpublished' it for violation of the Terms of Use sad

I have to re-do it all and then submit it for publication again.

I think I have also been 'told off' for putting the link to the hub here on this forum?

I am so confused...

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

First, Welcome to HubPages! smile I think the Hub is great. smile it's well laid out except a little skimpy on the tags and maybe move your Amazon capsule to where people will see it rather than at the bottom where it will most likely be entirely missed. smile

Thank you so much for your welcome and advice! I have added tags and moved amazon capsules smile

I really appreciate your help!

Next I need to find out about these RSS feeds which I don't understand at all!

3. creation75 profile image59
    creation75posted 8 years ago

Nicely arranged. Dame scribe is quite right. If possible add some more tag. You can also add news capsule, which will help a lot.

Thank you! I hadn't even noticed the news capsule!

I have added one - though not sure how to get the right keywords. If I add more than one it doesn't seem to work? I shall have to look into those a bit more...

Thanks again for the advice smile

working