This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

What is up with Google Adsense

1. Don-autocross profile image59
    Don-autocrossposted 6 years ago

What is up with Google Adsense

I keep getting rejected by Google Adsense for lack of sufficient content - I've added content repeatedly, my # - I guess it's a hub page metric, varies between 78-82.  Since Google can't seem to be more helpful than I need to add content can you?

2. tapasrecipe profile image61
    tapasrecipeposted 6 years ago

Hi Don, it´s been a while since i applied for adsense, i have looked at your hub and it has a lot of content for a hub,adding more to that one would not make a difference, i think they just want 6-10 more of those before they will even consider your application, on the plus side ;-) you would only make pennies with that one hub anyway, so maybe it is a good idea to just put your head down, do a lot of work and re-apply when you have more hubs. Perhaps it would also be a good idea to post this in the right place in the forums where people with more experience could advise you. good luck, Carrie

3. Tricia1000 profile image71
    Tricia1000posted 6 years ago

The reason why Google Adsense wants more content is because their crawlers need to identify your hubs' content for suitable ads.  With only one hub they cannot determine that.  I also got rejected with only one hub.  I then put in a lot of effort and my account got approved after 13 hubs.  I felt very disappointed and wanted to give up, but I am now glad that I did not.

working