jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (15 posts)

Scary Halloween

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Oooh...I'm scared...

http://www.cbn.com/spirituallife/online … niels.aspx

Article has been removed.

Basically it was saying that Halloween was evil and talked about the terrible things that happen at Halloween, and how witches pray over Halloween candy smile

2. rebekahELLE profile image87
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

BOO~~~

oh geez, someone always has to spoil the fun. crazy crazy.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image81

And obviously too much time on their hands also smile

4. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

lol I started to read it and then went okay someone is bored lol

5. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

Well we celebrate HalLoween without reservation. We usually do three bags of candy with one we like in reserve. This year our son, who attends a Christen university is going to be a lamp. Happy Halloween! Oh yeah, BOO!

6. profile image0

aaaa I think everyone puts a bag in resevre lmao Actually since my parents don't get a lot of trick or treaters anymore they always have tons left over. WOOHOO!!! that means more candy for me. mwhahaha

Happy Halloween!

7. Uninvited Writer profile image81

My apartment building sets up a table in the lobby so kids don't come to the door. I donated candy to them.

8. profile image0

Thats a good idea, UW I like that idea for if you live in an apartment.

I won't be at mine so I hope no stupid teens get mad and break a window or something...I don't want to loose my kitties. that happened in my old neighborhood. teens get mad because they go out later than the little kids so they started smashing pumpkins in the middle of our cul da sac

1. profile image0
      sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I hate that crap.

9. profile image0

me too sneak...too bad I can't plant something so if they do try that with my apartment it'll back fire on them lol

10. Uninvited Writer profile image81

In my sister's neighbourhood in BC the kids run up and down the street shooting fireworks at one another

11. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Oops, does not show anything to me. looks like it was removed... sad

12. Uninvited Writer profile image81

Probably got taken off because it was linked on the Huffington Blog, I assume they got a lot of traffic smile

13. profile image0

lol I just saw that it gotten taken down. I wonder if someone got really offended and reoprted it lol

oh well...and they do what, UW? Shoot fireworks? ow lol kids these days! *rolls eyes* oyie I feel old for saying that...I'm only 26 sad

14. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

In our neighborhood it's all about the kids and the candy, and I think because the older kids grew up here nobody has done anything crummy for years.  Last year, though, two young teen girls ("transients" from some other neighborhood), and they barely put in any effort to their costumes.  After they left I noticed a fake pumpkin I'd put out had been taken.  I knew those "transients" (lol) were trouble when I laid eyes on them and their sullen faces!!!  mad

working