jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How do I find the url address for my hubs

1. Lhales profile image61
    Lhalesposted 5 years ago

How do I find the url address for my hubs

2. NotPC profile image59
    NotPCposted 5 years ago

Go to your published hub's page and locate the address bar towards the top of your internet browser. Highlight everything in the address bar and copy the text into a word document. The url address will begin with "http://". Best of luck with the internet!

3. snakeslane profile image80
    snakeslaneposted 5 years ago

On each hub, go to the very bottom of the page. (The grey letters at the bottom). Click on link to this page. Your url will come up. Right click on that. Click copy. And then paste the URL where you want it to go.

1. Lhales profile image61
      Lhalesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your advice. It was a great help.

4. Susana Suarez profile image77
    Susana Suarezposted 5 years ago

Once I publish a hub, there is a highlighted box that shows you the url address and the shortened url address. I copy both in a spreadsheet for future reference.
    If this doesn't answer your question, at least it is a tip ;-)

5. courtlneygdtm profile image79
    courtlneygdtmposted 5 years ago

The in-the-clear URL address is located at the top of the web browser when you click on your hub.

However, if you want to get the maximum benefit of using  your hub's URL, I  recommend you use the URL that appears when you click the footer "Link to this page" in grey at the bottom of your hub.  This URL contains your referral tracker.  In the event someone clicks on your URL and joins HubPages, within 30 days, you will receive a percent of their earnings from HubPages -- without impacting what they will earn from their hubs.