Below are the steps to finding a shortened URL for any hub:
1. Log into your Hubpages account.
2. Go to the hub that you want the URL for.
3. Click on the "Stats" button located near the top of the hub.
4. A few stats and a chart should appear. When you see this, click on the "Hub Metrics" tab within the new window.
5. At the bottom of the stats, but before the chart you will see a line called "Short URL". Your short URL is located there.
6. It should begin like this: http:/
by Thomas Dowling14 months ago
I give! I've searched the first 3 or 4 pages of "Getting Help" Forum and I've read the entire Link's Capsule section in the Learning Center (http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/using-hubtool). That Hub, by the...
by Chuck Bluestein2 years ago
How do I find the shortened URL for my hub?How do I find the shortened URL for my hub. Instructions say to click on article from account (not in editing mode) and click "stats" button but I cannot see stats...
by Angie Jardine5 years ago
How do I find the URL for my hubpages RSS feed?
by wordsscriber3 years ago
How do you find the short url for your hub again, after publishing it?
by Under cover agent6 years ago
Hi Hubbers,Believe or not, I just can't find the URL details, especially the abbreviated version you see when you first create a new hub. I should have copied it when I first set each page up, but didn't.Help, cause I...
by Veselin Trajkovic2 years ago
How do I find the shortened link to my hub again after it has been published?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.