jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Is anyone elses hub ad earnings updates delayed?

1. Jessi10 profile image77
    Jessi10posted 5 years ago

Is anyone elses hub ad earnings updates delayed?

2. MarkRFox profile image76
    MarkRFoxposted 5 years ago

Yes and it is getting quite ridiculous too! First it was two days, then three, now its four or five...next thing you know they will be a week behind. FAIL!

3. Rob Winters profile image85
    Rob Wintersposted 5 years ago

Yep, i've not had an update since tuesday.

4. jbosh1972 profile image94
    jbosh1972posted 5 years ago

Beginning to wonder myself. Been coming here since March 30 and I thought my money was going to pick up enough towards getting my first check but unsure now.

5. MelChi profile image81
    MelChiposted 5 years ago

Yes, me too. Last update was on the 9th.  What's happening?

6. Hally Z. profile image76
    Hally Z.posted 5 years ago

It's been 4 days for me now....May 9, 10, 11, and 12. I wish HP would say what's up.

7. moneytoplist profile image60
    moneytoplistposted 5 years ago

The same for me. I am member of Hubpages for a few weeks and I remember the statistics were delayed a few times. I don't think it is a problem -- in a few days they are always updated.

8. randomcreative profile image92
    randomcreativeposted 5 years ago

Yes, mine have been delayed all week, and I haven't gotten an update in almost 5 days.  I agree with Hally that I wish we just knew what was going on.  I understand that these things happen, but it's good to keep people in the loop.

9. Sparklea profile image76
    Sparkleaposted 5 years ago

YES!  Mine has been exactly the same for about 4 days now.  So glad you addressed this!  Nice to know I'm not the only one.  Maybe there is a glitch?

10. twoseven profile image83
    twosevenposted 5 years ago

Mine is too!  And I had finally been picking up the pace a tiny bit...  Glad to know it's not just me!