jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How can I stay motivated to keep on writing hubs?

1. livingabroad profile image74
    livingabroadposted 5 years ago

How can I stay motivated to keep on writing hubs?

2. thecoffeewrite profile image86
    thecoffeewriteposted 5 years ago

I think the best motivation is your desire to share yourself with the world.  If it were about revenue, followers, scores and such, I would've completely stopped.  And although I don't hub as often as most, I do my best to provide the best of me in a hub when I do post.  That way, I'm motivated when my idea light comes on to determine if what's going on in my mind hub or blog worthy.  I just think it's a nice place to have some professional style writing.

1. livingabroad profile image74
      livingabroadposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your insight thecoffeewrite, I whole heartedly agree. You sound like a perfectionist! I spend a long time writing a hub, trying to make an enjoyable and interesting for the audience. Great advice. Happy hubbing!

3. Ellen Wood profile image58
    Ellen Woodposted 5 years ago

Here are some tips to stay motivated to write:
    1. Constantly Read New Information:  Writers often learn a ton of new information each time through research to write articles and to compose other material.

2. Try to write articles from different angles: Different angles enable you to compose more articles. Think about it for a few minutes on a topic that you are interested in. Do this with a variety of different topics.

3. Write articles about something that you are very interested in:  Write about a topic that you enjoy writing about. When you write about a topic that you enjoy then it help you stay motivated to write.

4. J.S.Matthew profile image82
    J.S.Matthewposted 5 years ago

There are a lot of things you can do to stay motivated and inspired with your writing. I find that life itself leads to ideas and inspiration and I actually wrote a Hub about how to prevent writer's block or overcome it: http://jsmatthew.hubpages.com/hub/The-W … Block-Cure

Hope this helps!

JSMatthew~

working