jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

What is the URL I use to contact Google from hubpages about an Adsense account?

1. Judy Mac profile image61
    Judy Macposted 5 years ago

What is the URL I use to contact Google from hubpages about an Adsense account?

I've jumped through the hoops on this one.  I came very close on time by following a thread, but got redirect to another site by my browser (I hate when that happens!)  I tried to apply to Google yesterday, but not going through hubpages and they told me I needed to apply from hubpages. I saw a link that sounded good about this, tried to follow the link they gave and got redirected.  Somebody, please just tell me how to apply to Adsense from hubpages?

2. profile image0
    utogiposted 5 years ago

The adsense account should be created at google. Then simply input the adsense information into hubpages.

Click : my profile , then earnings.
    click : "Configure " by the google adsene. Input your information into that area, and it should send you through a series of confirm pages. After that is may take a few days to all register in to the system.

I had trouble as well, but it is not to hard once you read through all of the options in the configuring panel.

1. Judy Mac profile image61
      Judy Macposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the help, but when I clicked on "my profile" there was no earnings button.  Perhaps newbies have to wait awhile?

2. profile image0
      utogiposted 5 years agoin reply to this

My Account > earnings

3. Judy Mac profile image61
      Judy Macposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hey, Utogi.  Well, I finally got into that section, thanks to you. I couldn't get into the "hubpsges" earnings subheading or in the adSense one, but I did get signed up with Amazon.  I think it's some local problem and I'll just return later.

working