jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What happens if my hubscore gets too low?

1. bockshiner profile image82
    bockshinerposted 5 years ago

What happens if my hubscore gets too low?

If my hubscore gets too low will they boot me from the site? What happens if my hubscore reaches 100? Do I win a prize? Why do these numbers matter at all?

2. sandonia profile image83
    sandoniaposted 5 years ago

Your character dies. All your hubs are deleted, and you have to start over... from the beginning.

1. bockshiner profile image82
      bockshinerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Then I guess it's a good thing I pressed "Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start" before I started Hubpages. smile

3. Becky Katz profile image83
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

If the score on your hubs gets low enough, the search engines won't pick them up. As you write more hubs and if they are quality hubs with little to no spelling and grammar errors, your hubber score will rise. They very seldom stay low unless your hubs are low quality. Site participation will also help.
    I do not believe they will boot you from the site but you may have a problem publishing hubs if they are not quality.
    When you reach 100, everyone congratulates you and makes a big thing out of it. It is a big thing. It means that you put a lot of work into getting that big score. No prize, sorry. Not even a box of Cracker Jacks.
    The only reason these numbers matter is they show everyone how much work you went to, or not, to get that score.

4. prakashkl profile image61
    prakashklposted 5 years ago

When your hub score falls below 40, all your links will be ignored and you will get banned from Hub pages for poor quality.

working