jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Has Hub Pages removed tha ability to flag questions?

1. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Has Hub Pages removed tha ability to flag questions?

I've looked at several questions this morning, including one in French,none have the flag button.

2. yougotme profile image89
    yougotmeposted 5 years ago

I'm still seeing the flag button in mine. So, I think it's still up.

3. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 5 years ago

I can't see the flag button on its usual spot in the body of the question (eg this page) but I see it on the question listings page.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image85
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

I was going to say it was fixed but when I tried to write a comment under an answer I got an error message. There is a thread on the forum about it.

5. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

I just flagged a whole bunch of stupid/spammy/nonsense ones, so yeah, it's still there.

6. J.S.Matthew profile image82
    J.S.Matthewposted 5 years ago

Hi  MickS!

I just noticed something. When you open a Question you won't see the "Flag" Button unless you scroll over the question with you mouse. When you scroll over the question the Flag Button appears (small) and in Blue on the right of the question, just under the Green "Follow" button. I wish I could get a screenshot! Kinda weird if you ask me. I will forward this to the team and see if it is intended or if it is a bug. Nice question!

JSMatthew~

1. J.S.Matthew profile image82
      J.S.Matthewposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I just sent an email to the team with a link to this question. Let's see what they say, but remember, it is Friday and we have a Holiday Monday (in the States) so it may take some time to get an answer. If I hear back I will post...

2. MickS profile image71
      MickSposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yup, I've got it JS, thanks, just run over the follow button and it comes up.  They think we're all mind readers, why didn't they announce this.
      Best Mick

3. J.S.Matthew profile image82
      J.S.Matthewposted 5 years agoin reply to this

All I can say is that HP has been doing A LOT of updates and changes to the entire site and sometimes they have to change minor things to make room for new ones. I never noticed this until you asked the question. Let's see what the staff says... JS~

7. blake4d profile image59
    blake4dposted 5 years ago

As far as I can tell, no. You can still flag questions both within the question and on the main feeds.

working