How do I find my previous published hubs from months ago when they do not show o

1. cammyshawn profile image79
    cammyshawnposted 5 years ago

How do I find my previous published hubs from months ago when they do not show on my account?

I joined 15 months ago and posted 4 or 5 hubs around that time. I have been away for several month only to return within the last few day and noticed the initial hubs I posted are no longer listed in my account. Have these hubs been removed or are they just hidden somewhere? If hidden, where do I find them so I don't run the risk of reposting previously published information?

2. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 5 years ago

There have been a lot of (excellent) changes to HubPages while you were gone and some of the look and format of the site has changed. It sounds to me that you are looking at your profile. I suggest you go to the Button at the top-right of any page where it says your Hubber name. Click on your name and you will see a drop-down list. Click "My Account" and the page should load with all your Hubs and statistics. You can also edit from this page. If you have done this and you still don't see your old articles, first check the email you have associated with your account to see if your Hubs were moderated and unpublished (they should still appear in "My Account" even if they are unpublished.) If you still can't find them, I suggest contacting HubPages directly: http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

I hope this helps resolve your problem!

JSMatthew~

3. cammyshawn profile image79
    cammyshawnposted 5 years ago

After I've thought more about it I remember I had an account 2 years ago but forgot  the password. So I made a new account with a new email. I sent an email asking how I can combined the 2 accounts if possible. Or get the password to the old account.

working