jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

How to create a hubPage without creating a new hub?

1. binnyoinam profile image59
    binnyoinamposted 5 years ago

How to create a hubPage without creating a new hub?

Hi, this may sound stupid and I am relatively new here. Do I have to create another hub with a different URL everytime I want to post a new article? is there any way to create a page in my existing hub?

2. waynet profile image72
    waynetposted 5 years ago

No. You need to start a new hub for every new page...this aint like no blog!

binnyoinamposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks a lot waynet.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Another word for Hub is article.  So each Hub that you write is a separate article and has it's own unique URL.  It is set up at the time you publish your "Hub."  Each time you publish an article, it is a Hub and stands alone.  Each article will be listed alone and have its own statistics.  Spend some time clicking around on things and it will become familiar to you after a little bit.

Thanks for helping me clear it out.

2. duffsmom profile image60
      duffsmomposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You are most welcome.

4. profile image0
    Team Leaderposted 5 years ago

Hello binnyoinam, Welcome. I am also still very new to HubPages and to help you I would suggest you try two things to get a good understanding of HubPages: 1. Read the content of the HubPages Learning Center and 2. Type your question in the search box and read hubs or questions that have been published before.

With regards to your question, you yourself are a hubber and you have your profile. Within your profile you can publish articles which are called hubs. Every hub has its unique URL. I hopw this helped.

Your 'Team Leader'

Thanks Team Leader for your detailed explanation. Yes, I should have read the learning centre.

working