jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

How many total page views do you have for all your hubs?

1. somethgblue profile image88
    somethgblueposted 5 years ago

How many total page views do you have for all your hubs?

Since we both have published almost the same amount of hubs I was hoping to find out how I am doing in comparison to my fellow hubbers? I have over 21,500 page views for 82 hub articles is that good, average or below average?

2. profile image0
    ghiblipgposted 5 years ago

3,000 since I joined for ~8 months. But I plan to more aggressive in writing hubs. So, will target like 10,000 in a year time.

3. iefox5 profile image57
    iefox5posted 5 years ago

1000 views, though I joined hubpages last year, I hadn't begun my hubpages journey since last month.

4. chrae profile image72
    chraeposted 5 years ago

850 views after around 2 and a half months of being a member of hub pages, I have 14 hubs

5. Teresa Schultz profile image79
    Teresa Schultzposted 5 years ago

I have nearly 28 300 pageviews. I joined HubPages 23 months ago, and have published 60 hubs.

6. Lauryallan profile image80
    Lauryallanposted 5 years ago

I just published my 62nd hub today.

I initially wrote about 10 hubs when I first joined and then left after receiving hardly any traffic. I set a new years resolution to give HP another shot and began writing on the site in Jan 2012. I have now have over 300k views total and had less than 10k views when I started writing again in January 2012.

It's hard to say if your views are average etc. I believe most hubbers struggle to get views in the beginning. Some get a trickle of traffic and others write about more popular topics and manage to get more traffic. There are so many factors and variables that there is no answer. All you can really do is continue to write hubs, gain more traffic and learn from each hub as you go along.

You can follow the help in the Learning Centre and progress faster by trying to join the Apprenticeship program. It all depends on how committed you are and what your goals are. Depends on what you write about and how popular your topics are versus the strength of the competition.

Best of luck!

somethgblueposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Your are saying that you have over 300,000 total page views for 62 hubs?

7. Pamela99 profile image88
    Pamela99posted 5 years ago

I have been on Hubpages for at least 2 1/2 years, but have written on other sites at times. However, at this time I have 379 hubs with 382,000 views. I have deleted some old hubs that were no longer relevant also.

That is awesome and gives me some numbers to shoot for, thanx for sharing.

8. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 5 years ago

My total views are approaching the 10 million mark.

Yeah I already know about you, how smug of you, but thanx for giving the rest of us hope!

9. WebsiteConfetti profile image66
    WebsiteConfettiposted 5 years ago

I've been signed up for almost 2 years, but really only started writing hubs since Feb this year. I am almost at 10000 views. Should be there by early July  if my current weekly traffic rate continues.  I currently have 32 hubs

10. Buzzbee profile image75
    Buzzbeeposted 5 years ago

That is not too much but I am a very irregular Hubber. If I were to put my back into it, I betcha I could blow you out of the water! Not that I want to. I'm a peace-loving old man and have not an ambitious bone in my body...except for my left elbow...it has a little ambition and has tried to start a fight but I just smack it down and it soon forgets about it.  wink