Why are my Google adsense views so different to my hub-pages ones???
I haven't been here very long so maybe my views on adsense will shoot up all of a sudden but they have't been so so far. Google adsense says I have 71 views, Hub-pages says I have over 250 and I haven't viewed my own hubs 180 times. Is this normal?
Hi Mr Captainsir, two factors are relevent as far as i know.
Firstly hubpages does count your own views in the total number of views although they are seperated out (don't count) towards hpad earnings (if you're set up for that).
The other factor is that in relation to adsense hubpages operates a revenue sharing setup with all hubpages members.I believe this works on a 60/40 basis in favor of members.This means that 60% of the time that your hub is being viewed will it show up in your adsense a/c and only clicks that occur during these times will earn your a/c the credit.The other 40% of the time any views and clicks will be credited to hubpages.
What counts as a view (in terms of duration etc) may also be slightly different between hubpages and adsense but i'm not 100% sure on that.
Baring these factors into account your 71 adsense views is probably a representation of 60% of your 250 views after you have deducted the number of your own page views and possibly also indicative of the difference between what hubpages and adsense record as a view.Hope that makes sense :-)
by Michael Kismet7 days ago
I checked my Adsense account today and usually I would have a couple hundred page views by now..from niche sites. But today, just one page view!?Something isn’t right, anyone else experiencing a similar problem?
by iijuan123 years ago
Why am I not getting approved for Google AdSense? I am a former squidoo member. I have 300 pages (many of which rank in the 80's-100's according to the hubpage ranking), and they are all legitimate pages (not...
by Jonathan Cooper7 months ago
I attempt to try my best to improve my traffic and increase my earnings of Google Adsense, but it seems that I can still earn only a little per day. Do you have any tip and suggestion on how to get more traffic for your...
by Pop Culture World2 years ago
Hello,I am seeing on my Adsense earnings 0 page views yet there are clicks coming from the pages still.Two days ago there were about five clicks and then the next day those clicks were gone from the previous night's...
by jvhirniak3 years ago
There is a huge disparity between my Hub stats and my stats in Google Analytics. Hub stats shows me getting 300+ page views per day. Google shows about 20 per day. This disparity started around one month...
by lyla8 years ago
Because I'm from India?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.