jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

My Google Adsense campaign is horrible

1. mr williams profile image49
    mr williamsposted 5 years ago

My Google Adsense campaign is horrible

Over the month of May, I've earned a grand total of $7.84. It started happening when I signed up for the Hubpages Ad program. While my Hubpages earnings are relatively high, the Adsense earnings have dropped almost 90%. Has anyone else notice a drop in Adsense when they signed up for Hubpages ad program?

2. profile image0
    Vrijdag Pagesposted 5 years ago

Well, I am signed up for adsense but never but made a dime.

3. Norah Casey profile image69
    Norah Caseyposted 5 years ago

This might be related to our test of the turbo hub design, but I am not sure. One of the Google AdSense ad slots did not immediately carry over to the new design, and, for a few weeks, was temporarily replaced with a HubPages Ad. This would account for an increase in HubPages Ad revenue and a dip in AdSense revenue. Everything is back to normal now, though. You can contact us for more information:
    http://hubpages.com/contact_us

1. profile image0
      Vrijdag Pagesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

When was this fixed?

4. profile image0
    ghiblipgposted 5 years ago

Well, mine is even far more less that the number you stated. But my HubPages earning had grow 80% compare to previous month up to date. So, keep the momentum growing.

5. sharingknowledge profile image72
    sharingknowledgeposted 4 years ago

That is exactly what happens. Its not you only but many people including me never earn with Adsense. For a year now, I have only earned a total of $0.12 imagine..!

working