jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you use the HubPages App for iPhone?

1. jezebellamina profile image75
    jezebellaminaposted 5 years ago

Do you use the HubPages App for iPhone?

What do you like about it? What improvements would you suggest?

2. Helena Ricketts profile image97
    Helena Rickettsposted 5 years ago

I do on occasion. It's not very elaborate and can only do just the basics.  I haven't found a way to browse the forum or questions with it yet.  It's OK in a pinch but I'd rather use a computer.  smile

3. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 5 years ago

I like to use it when I'm bored to see if anybody has commented on my hubs. If I have to be away from my computer for a few days I like to use it to check my earnings (I find making money on the internet to be very exciting).

Otherwise I don't use it for much else because I like to comment on the hubs I read, and I usually write long comments and typing on my iPod is a hassle. Which means I usually won't read hubs unless I'm using an actual computer.

4. Cardia profile image93
    Cardiaposted 5 years ago

I use it pretty frequenty - I mainly use it just for checking my Hubs in the morning and seeing my views. I also use it to moderate the comments that I receive. Other than that, I mainly use my laptop for my Hubbing activities.

5. jezebellamina profile image75
    jezebellaminaposted 5 years ago

I use mine almost every day, but just to check my stats & earnings and moderate comments, like everyone else said!

I don't like to use my phone to type comments either; I'd rather use a keyboard...so I tend to not do alot of reading with the app, aside from the occasional 4am insomnia-inspired hub-hopping smile

I am disappointed that it doesn't seem to have a 'bookmark' function, but I guess that just has more to do with the fact that HubPages got rid of that function on the site all together!  I would love to be able to save or bookmark hubs for later reading, when I can comment on them from my computer.